Time-Reverse Imaging (TRI)
The only elastic wave-equation imaging algorithm for fracture events
Spectraseis’ patented Time-Reverse Imaging (TRI) method delivers rich fracture characterization and improved reliability, eliminating the assumptions and simplifications of ray-based techniques through full elastic migration of microseismic data.
- Robust, data-driven workflow mitigates acquisition artifacts, noise contamination, and false positives
- Reduces processor bias and improves efficiency
- Delivers a confidence estimate for each imaged event
- Allows direct retrieval of the moment tensor
- Provides an understanding of fracture direction and connectivity
Spectraseis accelerates full elastic wave-equation imaging with proprietary algorithms and techniques to get the most out of NVIDIA’s Fermi and Kepler GPUs.
Our superior results and computational times for complex analysis put Spectraseis at the forefront of microseismic data processing capability in the industry.